Disorganization by Definition
How Disorganization Impacts Homeschool Children
- Disrupts focus. Disorganization keeps everyone in multitasking mode rather than deep focus mode. This can make study time more challenging.
- Disruptive behavior surfaces. This study demonstrates the impact of clutter and disorganization on our children’s brains. Emotionally regulation is impacted.
- Embarrassment. When children are small, they don’t show embarrassment the same way an older child might experience embarrassment about their surroundings, but disorganization on our part can be a painful experience for our kids.
Disorganization Impacts the Homeschool Mom, too.
What We Can Do to Organize Our Homeschool
What can we do?
- Set up systems in our home that support us.
- Make decisions about what is most important in our surroundings.
- Create a rhythm of organization in your homeschool.
No need to embrace mom-guilt, take simple steps to start organizing today.
Still need help? We’ve got you covered with this How to Organize Your Homeschool Masterclass.