Writing Bootcamp will Elementary through Jr High Students the opportunity to hone their understanding of how to write a Key Word outline from a source text.
- Week 1 Students learn to develop a Key Word Outline (KWO) and write a simple paragraph
- Week 2 Students create a fused KWO and paragraph
- Week 3 Student create a fused KWO paragraph 1 of a 5 paragraph paper
- Week 4 Student create a fused KWO & 2 out of a 5 paragraph paper
- Week 5 Students create a fused KWO & 2 our of 5 paragraph paper.
- Week 6 Students write an Introduction & Conclusion to a 5 paragraph paper
Writing Bootcamp students will gain confidence and mastery in this 6 week summer session as they learn to write a simple 5 paragraph essay based on the ever popular IEW system. Beginning with the Key Word Outline, students are gently guided through a step-by-step process that allows them to quickly and efficiently tackle the ever important 5 paragraph essay structure.
Pair Writing Bootcamp with Poetry Essentials, Study Skills, Conversational Fun with Spanish or Latin Bootcamp I or II for 6 weeks of Academic exploration and fun!
There are no reviews yet.