Spanish Homeroom is for Spanish students k-12th to help them with Spanish Homework and to assist them with speaking, listening to and understanding the beautiful Spanish Language. At True North Homeschool Academy, we are committed to helping our Foreign Language students listen, speak, write and understand as quickly and easily as possible.
Spanish Homeroom is for all students learning the Spanish language. It is available to students in 1-12th grades, particularly True North Homeschool Academy students who are taking Spanish A, Spanish B, Spanish I, Spanish II or Spanish III and will incorporate:
- Reading comprehension in Spanish with discussions. Reading material will be provided.
- Help students develop ease and comfort as they communicate in Spanish; it is a safe place to make mistakes. We believe in failing forward and that without making mistakes, we won’t learn.
- To answer any questions they might have about Spanish. Bring your homework to Spanish Homeroom!
- To have conversations in Spanish with fellow students and Sra. Quintanar.
- Students wil learn, not only about the Spanish language and the Hispanic, Latin culture!
- Homeroom students will learn Spanish within a positive, encouraging and FUN environment!
- There are currently 20 million people currently studying the language!
- Spanish is spoken and understood by over 52 million people in the United States.
- The person who studies it has a bright future.
- Will increase your employability.
- Will allow you more opportunities.
Un lenguaje nuevo es una vida nueva.A new language is a new life.