Spanish B – Elementary Level I – Grades 5th -6th
Spanish B is an online Spanish class that will give your students a clear introduction to Spanish grammar, reading, and dialogue. Upper elementary students will enjoy learning this Romance language through chanting, writing, and engaging conversations.
Students will learn grammatical concepts such as verb conjugations, noun genders, and tenses. A great grammatical foundation will allow them to create Spanish sentences properly and give students the confidence to converse with others.
This once-a-week class will cover the first 5 units of the text. This ensures students will have the time to master the material. Students will meet once a week for 60 minutes. During this time they will learn the new lesson and practice their vocabulary and dialogue with the teacher and their peers.
The Spanish B course is created with an independent student in mind. Since the class meets weekly, students must work independently on memorization, learning chants, and completing the workbook.
(Parents will need to oversee homework as well as administer quizzes.)
Curricula and Supplies:
- Risas Y Sonrisas online access Spanish Self-Paced » True North Homeschool Academy
- Risas Y Sonrisas Student Book (optional, but encouraged) Student Book – Spanish for Kids
- Spanish Primer B Spanish for Children Primer B (Student Edition) – Classical Academic Press
- Spanish Primer B Answer Key Spanish for Children Primer B Answer Key – Classical Academic Press
- Spanish Primer B Audio MP3 Spanish for Children Primer B Chant Audio – Classical Academic Press