National Latin Exam Test Prep
- Memoria Press Guide to the National Latin Exam
- Level II guide Recommended (Level II Guide includes everything needed for Intro and Level I, so only one book will be needed for three years)
Parents will be responsible for registering and paying for the exam for each student. The registration deadline and details will be shared in class and communicated via e-mails from the teacher.
- Students will practice vocabulary
- Review sections of the study guide each week
- Download and take previous exams for practice from the NLE website: www.nle.org.
Note: Class meets all year long in preparation for the NLE in March
Full Year Course – 1/4 Credit: The class will be taught and graded by your True North Homeschool Academy teacher. The coursework your child will complete in this high school level course is equal to one-quarter of a credit hour which may be awarded by your homeschool upon completion of the course. If you need help determining your students’ credits or creating a transcript, check out our Academic Advising.
This is a high school level class but may be appropriate for any 5th -12th-grade students who want a solid introduction to Latin with High School Credit.